• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

What are some good bibs and jackets you guys like?

parka and bibs

i just bought a new klim klimate parka and bibs. i can't tell you yet how warm it is as i have not worn it yet but the quality is awsome and it fits perfect. i think it will be very warm also from the feel of it. also very light weight.

Re: parka and bibs

zeke said:
i just bought a new klim klimate parka and bibs. i can't tell you yet how warm it is as i have not worn it yet but the quality is awsome and it fits perfect. i think it will be very warm also from the feel of it. also very light weight.

Yup these are what I plan on picking up at the Milwaukee snow show this year.

Some of my buddies have these (Just Klim of course) and love them.

http://www.yamaha-motor.com/sport/produ ... etail.aspx

Right now I use Yamaha's bibs, and jacket, and wear Klim fleece pants, and liners under on cold days. On warmer days I use the yamaha liner, or no liner at all. It is all in the layering, and what can repell the moisture IMO. There are some good deals on ebay right now from what see. Klim is the best from what everyone says just hard on the wallet

Cat gore tex bibs , good stuff 5 yrs old and still like new :rocks: I also have a gore tex Yamaha Jacket I had to get the zipper replaced when it was new , why dosent Yamaha put a taller collar on there Jackets.

FXR. I have the jacket and bibs. I wear a long sleeve shirt underneath and I've never been cold well except my hands. I have the Bill Townsend boots. Feet have never been cold or wet either.

yamaha leathers. pricey but worth it when the temp drops. last set of leather pants made 10 years and are still good as spares.

Back