• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

What do you haul with?

Littlehoe

Extreme
Here's my new set up, The truck is a 92 F250 with about 385000kms on her and I just got the deck... It is so nice not to have to drag a trailer around with me everywhere. The deck is all aluminum, even the top decking.

048-1.jpg

050-1.jpg

Took this pic in the summer on our way back from buying the snopro trailer. Got a deal too good to pass up. But there isn't any place with snow to trailer to. #$%&*

Attachments

• truck-and-trailer.jpg
    truck-and-trailer.jpg
    377.6 KB · Views: 117
Nice truck 7 skulls , that will be my next toy hauler.........How do you like it ?? How is the MPG..Any issues with it ????

kyzer said:
Nice truck 7 skulls , that will be my next toy hauler.........How do you like it ?? How is the MPG..Any issues with it ????

Thanks, I like it... I like it. Lots of interior space, fast and comfortable. 13 liters/100 km if I obey the speed limit. Drove 556km on $76 dollars at $1.10 per liter. Mileage is no worse than any other truck when hammering the gas but has more power than any other truck I've driven.
Things I don't like: stock tires blow in slush/snow, bedliner flaps against the bed over rough pavement, red gauge lighting, interior plastics not equal to the price of the truck, payed too much.
My only issue so far: the radio (a gm delco unit) has turned itself on and off. A known issue from the forums I read, not too concerned unless it keeps happening. Hope there aren't any other gm parts.

BOUNTYHUNTER said:
Littlehoe said:
Here's my new set up,

Very Nice Looking Ramp, I take it that it is electric or Hydraulic and lifts and lowers the sled.

BTW....Sorry but I can't stop laughing to whats written on the side of your truck....LITTLE HOE EXCAVATING :jump:

Thanks, actually there is just an 8 foot aluminum ramp that slides in under the deck, so no hydraulics here....

Oh and thats the name of my business, I have a kubota mini excavator and a New Holland 36" Skid steer...

104.jpg

100_2325.jpg

2004 Ford F350 Powerstroke with a few mods. 24MPG unladen, about 17 with the trailer.

Attachments

• 100_6738.JPG
    100_6738.JPG
    538.7 KB · Views: 132
2007 GMC sierra Denali AWD, 6.2L 403 hp factory about 430hp now. 6spd empty on summer gas I get 19-20, winter time towing around 11-13mpg.

Nice truck but not near the build quality you would expect for a $50K truck.

Attachments

• Denali Front.JPG
    Denali Front.JPG
    314 KB · Views: 101
  • Denali Interior_2.JPG
    Denali Interior_2.JPG
    275.9 KB · Views: 123

Back