• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

What is the ride impact of a 13 mm sway bar vs stock?

flattens the front end out, so its not so tippy. 13 mm is thicker than the stock one. from what ive been told its well worth the money. so thats my next investment. you can get them from pioneer performance.

Makes a huge difference. Inside ski stays planted on the trail in turns. You will see a bit more roughness in uneven bumps but nothing to worry about. It was one of the best investments I made last winter. The stock is 11mm thick. Looks tiny comapred to the 13mm. Takes all of 10 minutes to install.

The same reason they don't fix the handwarmers. They must not care if they loose sales to companys with better handling and handwarmers that work.

they dont because of the trade off in ride compliance....it's noticable but can be somewhat tuned out..

The 13mm swaybar is well worth the money.. Ive riden my sled both ways serveral times with and without the 13mm bar and the trade off is minimal when going to the larger swaybar..

IT make uneaven bumps slightly more rough.. but you get atleast 30% better handling and less ski lift..

another thing to do is to tighten your limiter strap 1 hole.. THis increases pressure on your skis

I have an attack and installed the 13mm sway bar last year. It is a great add on (not investment) LOL... It greatly improves the handling of the sled and I didn't notice any difference in ride quality. It takes only 10 minutes or so to install but, also follow Pioneers set-up recommendations, that takes another 15 minutes.

I think that I feel a monkey trying to fly out of my butt! LOL

Mine was an investment in fun.....before I added the bar I had some fun...after the bar it returned more fun per mile of riding so it was an investment in the fun factor.

Back