• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

What is the ride impact of a 13 mm sway bar vs stock?

LazyBastard said:
Only if your intention at time of purchase is to sell it for more than you paid for it.

As I often agree with you L B this time you've gone too far....I have personally seen my INVESTMENTS in 401k's , IRA's and Real Estate turn to crap lately...at least my 13mm swaybar helps to protect me from rolling my sled and a TOTAL LOSS (which insurance I cant pay for due to bad INVESTMENTS) I could lose my sled!

You know that they say...any savings from loss is like a GAIN... therefore, this GAIN I will book it as an Investment.... :jump:

Seriously, it's a reasonably priced add on which help keep the ski's down but you will feel it in the uneven chop....an acceptable trade off if you consider yourself an aggresive rider...

The distinction is in your *intention*. If you buy it TO MAKE MONEY, then regardless of whether you actually DO or not, its an investment. That is the definition of the word. If you LOSE MONEY on an investment, it is STILL an investment, just of the type called a BAD INVESTMENT.

People, really. Before you use a word, you should know what it means.

LazyBastard said:
The distinction is in your *intention*. If you buy it TO MAKE MONEY, then regardless of whether you actually DO or not, its an investment. That is the definition of the word. If you LOSE MONEY on an investment, it is STILL an investment, just of the type called a BAD INVESTMENT.

People, really. Before you use a word, you should know what it means.

Hmmm :o| very well...I bought a bar...my buddy wanted it and agreed to pay more...I intended on using it yet based on the unintended profit it turned out to be a good investment ....despite my intention..

again guys...seriously....get the bar!

pioneer is advertising on the site...hit the refresh til the banner comes up and look it up...like $90?

Dano said:
I got mine in Orillia for $125 (modfathers). Good investment! lol

probably not the cheapest, but handy to pick up.

Dan

I purchased mine from PIONEER 2 yrs ago and ended up costing me $130.00 ish w'freight and exchange our dollar back then was .80 +/-...so your deal isn't so bad "Dano"

If you ride a lot of GROOMED trails you will love it but don't start jumping drifts on a off angle or BOUNDOCKING 'cause you could be in for a ROUGH ride! I hit a a HARD drift once of square and man did I ever get TOSSED around LOL! I almost fell of the sled and sh!t in my pants :rofl: ...it takes some getting use to but well worth it.

LazyBastard said:
Why do people keep using the word "investment" to mean "purchase"? An investment is something that is intended to EARN MONEY.

Land is an investment. Snowmobiles are NOT, unless you're in the BUSINESS of selling them.
sorry, i ment to say my "NEXT MONEY SPENDING SPREE". LOL :drink:

Back