• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

What power mods for a 2007 Apex Attak?

NTIMD8

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2007 Apex Attak
Hey guys, is it possible to get an extra 20 to 30 HP out of an 07 Apex without tearing into the engine or is that a pipe dream? I'm looking for tried and true parts to throw at it without wasting money on BS mods that yield no results. If you can provide the product and who makes it that would be very appreciated. Looking for input from the guys with experience since I am new to the Apex world. Airbox and tuner?

Thanks so much!

Only 2 possibilities to get 20 or so hp out of an Apex without spending big $$ on an s/c or turbo. And without getting into the engine.
Yamacharger or NOS.
Yamacharger with fuel and ignition box properly tuned should net around 20-25 hp. NOS can easily be set for 20-30 hp if thats all ya want out of it.

Options if you don't want to mod the motor
As mentioned above
For 20hp you can get a Yamacharger. . You can add timing and fuel modules to increase the hp a little bit.
NOS.
Low boost turbo or supercharger. You pick the hp gains. These will also require piggy back fuel and timing modules.
There are lower hp gains to be found with airbox mods and fuel modules and exhaust systems.
All power adders will also need clutching to deliver the extra hp efficiently .
20hp is goin to cost ya atleast $3k Cdn unless you can find some good used kits

Ahh that's what I was worried about. OK thanks guys.

Hey BMC truly beautiful machine! So tell me, does that thing make 20-30 hp more than a stock Apex???
For about 3k in extra goodies!!!

Back