• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

What windshield do you like better??

Apex18

Expert
I'm having a hard time deciding what i should do. I have the stocker but i ordered a low 2006 GT chrome one but they sent the wronge one, but i kept it anyways. Do you think i should go with the stocker or add the mid-chrome?? Thanks, Jord

Attachments

• Picture 25311183.jpg
    Picture 25311183.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 149
  • Picture 25311184.jpg
    Picture 25311184.jpg
    152.2 KB · Views: 127

The mid chrome look's nice.
My self I'm a low winshield guy.I get cold sometimes but would rather have the looks of the low winshield.I'm young yet,lol

i'm the same way, i wanted the low 06 one but they sent the wrong one!!and i bought it from the states to save some money but the duty and shipping and were killer so i didn't bother sending it back.

thats the same windy I have except mine goes from chrome to black. It matches the lines of the sled better IMO.

Attachments

• apex-gt-4.jpg
    apex-gt-4.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 141
Is the mid chrome listed as a 'low chrome ' by yamaha?

I was just looking at the Yamaha accessories site and do not find a mid chrome.

I already have the original 96 chrome 'winkini' and a low chrome fade to black but for cold rides would love the best looking Mid any thoughts

Yamadoo

Can't you cut it down if you want it lower?
If it was me,I would cut down the clear windy and then paint it (backside only) to match. Or if you want to, cut the chrome one down some. Re-use the rubber trim.
A rotozip drill saw works good I hear. I cut down my last windy on my wifes vmax with a exacto knife and turned out great.
Just my 2 cents,
mul.

Back