• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Which donuts are better

Worked when I searched for it. Here's the link.

Where is the link
Link.JPG

Looking to install new donuts. Which ones are better, oem or copper. From what I am reading copper will last longer but might affect some cracking on the rest of the exhaust. Some one on here said that the new oem donuts come with a new ss screw for the clamp, is that correct & that the new donuts are better than the old donuts that they made. I also here that you should grind off a little metal on the clamp so that they fit tighter.

Looking to install new donuts. Which ones are better, oem or copper. From what I am reading copper will last longer but might affect some cracking on the rest of the exhaust. Some one on here said that the new oem donuts come with a new ss screw for the clamp, is that correct & that the new donuts are better than the old donuts that they made. I also here that you should grind off a little metal on the clamp so that they fit tighter.
The original steel worked longer for my 2006 apex titanium were the worst

Back