• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

What's bent???

Kkurz

Expert
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2014 XF7000 Sno-Pro Limited
(Yamaha powered)
Unfortunately Dad kissed a tree with his Venture. Alignment is way out. A-arms on one side appear to be shoved back at least an inch. Where should I look? Is there a subframe on these that's replaceable? I'll be fixing it, just trying to research before I start digging. On the bright side, nobody hurt. Sorry, no pics. It's an '05 RS Venture.

Check front bulkhead. Lower front ears are prone to breaking out. My bulkhead repair kits fix this issue very easily.

Check front bulkhead. Lower front ears are prone to breaking out. My bulkhead repair kits fix this issue very easily.
Using the existing bulkhead? Thanks for the fast response.

yes his kit can save a bulkhead replacement when it is the front lowers or uppers that are distorted/broken out.

i have a family of weird brothers that one brother has broken out 2 rear upper bulkheads and one distorted his with a hit on the head of the lower bolt and distorted the entire bulkhead on his sled so that the pitman arms where rubbing on the bulkhead.

lol problem is one is in sault and the other is in north bay.

So after ripping into it, I was surprised to see that the most damage was the the ski leg in the spindle! The top of it was twisted and the tuner ski was broken. We were able to get a used one. I did some measuring and the front end is still straight thank God!

Back