• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

whats it capable of?

Dyno Jim is guessing that the Yammy Turbo is good for 275-300 on Pump gas vs the Suzuki maxing out at 250 on pump.

According to Jim the higher RPM's and smaller cylinders of the Yammy mean less Deto and more capability for boost - it made 204 HP with 70f air at only 10 lbs of boost....

It was 12 lbs of boost...

Dyno Jim is guessing that the Yammy Turbo is good for 275-300 on Pump gas vs the Suzuki maxing out at 250 on pump.

According to Jim the higher RPM's and smaller cylinders of the Yammy mean less Deto and more capability for boost - it made 204 HP with 70f air at only 10 lbs of boost....
es and wasent that a warm run on only 91 octane fuel as well.

I see the compression of 9:1. timing must be a little behind the viper also i would assume. so do you think this sidewinder is capable of 250 hp with an ECU flash. then gears and 135 mph!
I think with a stock hp from Yamaha at 200 plus with bigger top gear on ice,and you may be knocking at 130 maybe a tad more,if you could set up the sled for top end running,slam it to the ground,ice scratchers and of course studs of the right height to improve top speed,or even a lube system,now run 1/2 to 1 miles and you may be close.

Back