• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Where are the red ones?

Yamacat21

TY 4 Stroke Junkie
Anyone have any confirmation that there was a seat issue or when they actually plan to ship red ones? Call me inpatient but I would settle for a straight answer right now! I don't even care if my sled is three weeks away just give us a firm date. Maybe there weren't any to begin with and red was just a figment of our imagination.

Ok I will say it again, I was at the plant doing the tour and they were building the red vipers which were the last to be built, the seats looked good to me. Mine is at the warehouse and ready for delivery to the dealer as advised by my dealer. I am going Wednesday to pay for it. Hope this helps.

Where's my blue XTX? My first trip is less than 4 weeks away and I got a lot of stuff to do to that sled before I go!!! :o|

Yamacat21 said:
Anyone have any confirmation that there was a seat issue or when they actually plan to ship red ones? Call me inpatient but I would settle for a straight answer right now! I don't even care if my sled is three weeks away just give us a firm date. Maybe there weren't any to begin with and red was just a figment of our imagination.
Excatly Yamacat. I just left my dealer wondering the same thing. As I was driving by heading home from work. I noticed two white and red crates in the back parking lot. So I turned around and sure enough I did see what I thought I saw. Went in to ask if my red xtx was in one of them and NOPE!!!! They are expecting 4 sleds and three of them showed up (1 was being build) and my red xtx is no where to be found :o| Somebody that has a connection please get us an answer. PLEASE!!!!!!

buckeye rider said:
Yamacat21 said:
Excatly Yamacat. I just left my dealer wondering the same thing. As I was driving by heading home from work. I noticed two white and red crates in the back parking lot. So I turned around and sure enough I did see what I thought I saw. Went in to ask if my red xtx was in one of them and NOPE!!!! They are expecting 4 sleds and three of them showed up (1 was being build) and my red xtx is no where to be found :o| Somebody that has a connection please get us an answer. PLEASE!!!!!!

x2 I wish Yamaha would answer our concerns

X3 my red ltx no answers from my dealer! Complete garbage! My patients is growing incredibly thin!!!!!!

fidz,

I see you are in BC. Do ride that 137 up in the mountains or is that you trail sled?

Are you planning on stretching it and putting on a turbo?

Sent my friend who is a engineer at cat a email to see if he knew whats up. I'll post up as soon as I get a reply.

Still waiting for my black ltx, not happy.My dealer has no shipping date either.

apexgt40 said:
Sent my friend who is a engineer at cat a email to see if he knew whats up. I'll post up as soon as I get a reply.
thanks apexgt40. Not getting any answers is not professional at all on Yamaha's part.

ok so Devin mailed me back. Its not his department, but he thinks its a parts shortage. I think the plant is a little over whelmed right now pumping out sleds and the new viper with parts from Yamaha. I guess their is no one from Yamaha at the ac plant.

Back