• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Where are the red ones?

Why the heck didn't they start the production 2-3 weeks earlier. Didn't they know that they would have to build extra 3000 (or whatever the # is) sleds for Yamaha? Unbelievable!

If there is nobody from Yamaha at the plant. Then does that mean no Yamaha sleds are being produced?

chris3475 said:
Has anyone in new York state got a viper of any color yet? This is getting crazy!!

Not sure, but my dealer said one blue/white ltx se already left the wear house and should be here this week (non snow check).

chris3475 said:
Has anyone in new York state got a viper of any color yet? This is getting crazy!!

Yes, a dealer (Bob Weavers) in the Buffalo NY area has one listed. They put the listing on Craigslist which says they have one in stock. No price listed...

fxnytroxtx said:
chris3475 said:

Not sure, but my dealer said one blue/white ltx se already left the wear house and should be here this week (non snow check).
My dealer, Don Georges in Clarence NY has a few. Blue XTX SE and black standard shorty Viper on floor as of yesterday. Not too far from you if you want to look.

Back