• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Where can I get a 4th wheel kit?

BarneyMN

Veteran
I'm looking for a 4th wheel kit for my 06 Nytro. I read somewhere that they werent to hard to make but cant seem to find it @#%%. Thanks

BarneyMN said:
I'm looking for a 4th wheel kit for my 06 Nytro. I read somewhere that they werent to hard to make but cant seem to find it @#%%. Thanks

The dealer or ebay will work. There are several on there now from the dealer I use down here (Rich's). Ask what color before you order them also. If you want them to match. Some have a galvanized silver race, and others a black to match the track and bogies. I also picked up a pair from Hauk in Rice Lake. Good Luck

rancidjo said:
it is detailed in the TY tech pages on how to make your own if you do not want to buy the kit

I see that's for a mono skid would those measurements also work for a ProActive CK skid????

Where is the tube cutting procedure on the tech page? I would like to do it for the 2012 vector since you can't buy a kit for it yet

jamm999 said:
Where is the tube cutting procedure on the tech page? I would like to do it for the 2012 vector since you can't buy a kit for it yet

I'm subscribed. I want one for our 2010 RS Vector LTX as well.

Isn't the axle larger now for the 2010 Vector LTX? And the skid is different there as well? So I'm wondering if the measurements will be the same?

Back