• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Where do you guys buy??

happy1426

Expert
your donut gaskets?? i think dealer said around 20$ a piece is there any better gasket for that price out there?? or just stick with dealer ones?? thanks!

extremepowersports is where I got mine, I think form New Jersey, 10.20/gasket and 30.80 for a 07 style snow flap. Shipping to Nova Scotia was 26 bucks, good if you're buying more than gaskets.

I got a set a couple months ago from yamahapartsdepot.
8FA-14623-00-00 $9.53/each
and only $10 to ship to Canada.

My local dealer also wanted $19.99/each

I also seen Yamahapartsdepot on the web, why prices are less than 1/2 I don't know. I'd love to be able to buy local but when you''re saving that much money how can you. A snow flap in Halifax is over 100 bucks, rediculous if you ask me when I can buy a OEM yamaha snow flap for 1/3 the Canadian price something is certainly wrong.
As far as the snow goes, this rain ain't what we are lookin for but the trails are doing great so far. I was in the Amherst area last week and never seen the snow or trails that good anywhere,650kms in 2 days. May have to go again before winter dies out around here.

Trails are excellent right now. Lots of snow here. Friday we got 20+cm and another 15cm expected today. In the woods, if you step off the beaten path you sink in past your waist. Gotta love it.

ya same over home i work out west so only get to enjoy 8 days out of the month but last time i was home a few days ago i havent seen snow like that in years unreal!!

right on i ordered 4 gaskets and a new belt for the price of just the belt at my dealer!! i got everything shipped for 121$ lol

I think I remember that Sled Toyz was looking for some testers of the copper donuts late last fall.

Maybe some results will be in soon and they'll be available for sale.

Snowmobileaddict said:
I think I remember that Sled Toyz was looking for some testers of the copper donuts late last fall.

Maybe some results will be in soon and they'll be available for sale.

I've got a few test mules out there. The one fails the 'plug the muffler to test the donuts' as it doesn't stall out but it isn't backfiring either, I do get an RPM decrease though, which is positive. I think a little ultra copper may solve that issue for any that would be concerned. We're still evaluating at this point but hopefully through the off season I can get something set up. I may just start selling them with a disclaimer, especially if I can keep them around the $15 each price point.......

Back