• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

which fuel controller do you like for your boosted Nytro?

zx670

Extreme
Website
www.neumeyer.us
I have been looking but have not found much info from guys running different fuel controllers, what are you running and what are your likes and dislikes about your unit? I am doing a custom turbo setup on an 08 nytro and the fuel controller and fuel pressure regulator are the last two items I need to purchase. The 2 I am considering at the moment are the RB3 and the PC3

Between the two i would choose PC3, and i have RB3.
Do a search on here and you understand why, my main reason to dislike RB3 is the USB connection, very unstable, hope Muloth30th chim in.

from my understanding pc3 is tps and rpm dependant on its mapping (no load based map) that scares me a bit having used similar systems on cars before,

Boost-it

Check out NM's Boost-IT on SW. Lots of guy's switching over to it from various brands including me if my wife would let me.. I have the RB3.. Too hard to tune on the hill

Back