• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Which Hacksaw track is faster?

Still have the:o|:o|:o|#$%&* shitty speed silent bump.:crap::crap::dunno:
from what I seen at the show ,the silent bump r only on the outside of the track , I'm thinking this track my not be as bad as what u think , time will tell ,

10 tooth 2.52" is SMALLER then a 9 tooth 2.86" Just FYI.... Have to go to a 11 tooth 2.52

I was just on their website, it states 2 ply.
Also, on youtube, snowtrax has a video and the guy says it is a 2 ply.
Are you sticking with the 1"? If so how many and what size pics you going with? I'm sticking with the 1"

Are you sticking with the 1"? If so how many and what size pics you going with? I'm sticking with the 1"
I am. Given that it sounds like new models are coming in 2020 I will most likely only have this sled for 1 year.
From the looks of the pictures, there is a pattern down the middle of track for studs, so I'll use it. Have not yet decided if I will add more in the outside and haven't decided on length yet, but most likely 1/4 to 3/8 above lugs.
Yourself?
I didn't stud my XTX this year and although it had rather good traction, there was times that I missed studs. I didn't stud since it was such a deep track.

I am. Given that it sounds like new models are coming in 2020 I will most likely only have this sled for 1 year.
From the looks of the pictures, there is a pattern down the middle of track for studs, so I'll use it. Have not yet decided if I will add more in the outside and haven't decided on length yet, but most likely 1/4 to 3/8 above lugs.
Yourself?
I didn't stud my XTX this year and although it had rather good traction, there was times that I missed studs. I didn't stud since it was such a deep track.
since most of my riding is southern Ontario I'll be running 192 x 1.375

I had the 10T thing and large gears to help efficiency and Ulmer set it up and it just didn't cut it. The Hacksaw track was junk and would actually spin out at 100mph and the sled wouldn't go! Switched back to 9T and stock apex gearing and had Ulmer re tune. Then sled would rip to 140mph with predator 1.25x151x13.5" With big power I would stay away from 1" track. I think Yammie screwed up with the 1" on the new SRX. Should be 1.25 as minimum.

I agree 100% been there done that...

a 1.25" 14 wide would be my ticket!

I'm thinking 1.5 studboy lake racers
1.5's would be great traction, however, I'm worried that if I use these, I'll grab a handful of throttle when I shouldn't and rip some out. I plan on using launch control sometimes.

Gotta watch out, most skidoo sleds come with 1 ply tracks, theres a ton of brand new takeoffs for sale on ebay and elsewhere. Seems like a great deal untill you look closer.
Exactly those are likely the ones I'm seeing which are like you said 1 plys.

2 kool can' t cut tracks. He would order it in that way from probably tracks USA.

2 kool can' t cut tracks. He would order it in that way from probably tracks USA.
OK I just asked the question and they said YES they can.

$610 USD from tracks USA plus shipping.

$825 CDN from 2 Kool plus shipping.

Back