• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

White Knuckle vs RX1 Muffler

Enticer

Veteran
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2016 Yamaha LTXDX
Has anybody had two RX1s that ran equally in a side by side drag race and then changed to the quiet White Knuckle muffler on one to see any difference? Was there any change in performance with Freddy's air kit with the same drag race? Or with any other mufflers? Just want to be ready for next season. Thanks.

Hey Enticer - I have both systems from White Knuckle Performance, the GP1 (LOUD), and QC1 (quiet). I gained 3 tenths in 1/4 mile time, but that was with the GP1 version. As far as performance, I had the QC1 on this last winter, and it sounded great, with no change in performance from the GP1 system. Great throttle response, and still 18 mpg with agressive clutching. You can check my asphalt results 2003, under the mod results section in this forum, and see exactly what I improved by switching exhausts. But I love the QC1 for trail!

Thanks Sled!

Jason - Remember the guys coming towards us / and passing us in Grand Marais? I don't want to be one of those.

Jason - Sled and I swapped paint, (sleds), a couple times on our last trip to Munising, and he thought my clutching was soooo smooth. When we pulled up to the pump, exactly same miles on, I used a gallon or 1/2 gallon less.

Sled - I miss Paradice!!!!!! :(

Next year at Neils we are going to race on the road

terry verse,Tom,Verse my brother.

thamn we'll see who have the whip #*$&@ setup!!!!

Terry, I miss Paradise too :(, maybe thats why they call it Paradise... :drink: Jason, I will be happy to whoop up on you, just like Bob did with his Viper....LOL ;)! ;)! :-o :-o ;)! ;)! except, I dont think it will be quite fair with you turbo an all... :4STroke:

Back