• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Who owns a Compact Tractor ?

DGZRT

VIP Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2008 Vector shorty, 17 Shitdoo 1200X, 2000- pullmyass-340 for Grandkids
It's summer and no snow in site ! Lets see:
Who owns a compact tractor ? What kind and size? What kind of attachments do you have?
IMG_1732.jpg
What are some of your projects ?

The wife inherited 108 acres and a cabin. I struggled with projects for years ! I finally got smart and bought a Compact Tractor . 2020 Branson 2515H . Right now I have a Loader, Box blade and Grapple .

Never heard of Branson..have to check it out. Have an old, mid 80''s L2850 Kubota loader,backhoe, beat to hell...lol...can't kill it. Backhoe is actually a woods, and just replaced the swing seals.as they leaked putting in my son's septic tank. Kubotas used to be dam tough...not sure about new ones.

Branson...lol..how do you edit? First time here in months..
never mind. figgered it out.

one neighbour has a jhon deere and another has a kubota. used a buddys kubota a few times and liked it. on the look out for a deal on one around here as with attachments i want , they are withing a couple grand of what they are new. either that or i need to win the lottery.

Through out all my research I came back to two tractors . A Branson and Kioti tractor . The John Deere’s and the Kubota’s were just to high of price for what you get ! Kioti makes Bobcat tractors and are very well built but there was no dealer in my area. The Branson is built very well and you get more for your money . They did build Diesel engines for Cummins so they know what there doing . I’ll try and post a few more pics .

696F3BE7-7F04-467D-B280-CE3A482C301E.jpeg
CB33D871-32F1-4CE3-A582-1BAC77226E97.jpeg

The Grapple has com in handy just last weekend. We had a big white pine come down and block the fire lane. 10 mins of sawing and 5 mins to pick the logs up and get them off the road . The wife thought it paid for its self right then ! Lol

I owned 2 kioti tractors. First one bought in 2012 was a 30hp hydrostatic and traded in 2014 for a dk50hse. Racked a total of 1400 hrs between the 2 tractors and only thing I ever did was regular maintenance and an adjustment of the drive pedals on the dk50. Great tractors and hard to beat from a performance and price point. A comparable deere was $17,500 more than my dk50 in 2014. I sold the tractor last year and purchased a brand new cat 259d3 tracked skid steer as my needs were 100% dirt work and the tracked skid steer is significantly more productive.

Here is my 40 hp Mahindra 4wd

I have forks for ours as well as a , 64" snow thrower, 72" box scrapper. I also had rim guard put in the rear tires so I dont have to have chains to blow snow.

View attachment 161918View attachment 161919
I looked really hard at the Mahindra's . It came down to cost and size of the tractor . In order to get a bigger framed Mahindra with good loader specs. I would have needed to move up to there 1600 series . The price shot way up but awesome tractors ...

So do you do your driveway with that 72" blower? That thing looks awesome !

one neighbour has a jhon deere and another has a kubota. used a buddys kubota a few times and liked it. on the look out for a deal on one around here as with attachments i want , they are withing a couple grand of what they are new. either that or i need to win the lottery.
I looked for almost a year for a used one with some attachments and you are correct ! About 2/3 K less than new and no warranty of any kind .
Two of my buddies have Kubota tractors and love them .

I looked really hard at the Mahindra's . It came down to cost and size of the tractor . In order to get a bigger framed Mahindra with good loader specs. I would have needed to move up to there 1600 series . The price shot way up but awesome tractors ...

So do you do your driveway with that 72" blower? That thing looks awesome !

I paid $26000 (39hp at the pto - model 2638)for what you see plus tax. The 7 year warranty on that diesel motor and no urea needed was a big one for me. Plus they tossed in a quick connect 3 point for my blower. And yes that blower is a monster it chews through 2 ft of snow like its nothing and throws it 50 to 60 ft... so much fun.

Some benefits Of being able to make food plots :) This is about 15 ft from where I took the picture of the Tractor . In the front yard :)
IMG_1016.jpg
IMG_1014.jpg

I've got an LS XR4155HC - 55 HP and a hydrostatic transmission. Bought it back in 2018 and have about 360 hours on the clock as of now. Lots of toys to go with it - pallet forks, bale spear, box blade, post hole auger, finish mower, landscape rake, disc, digger, and a 2 bottom plow.

First Day Home Snip 2.PNG

Just waiting for my 2515h to come in Covid has slowed the shipping, has the backhoe attachment which will come in handy, I did lots of research and like the weight and bigger frame of the 2515h also the price compared to other brands, warranty is as good as any of them out there, my dealer is about two hours away, some neat things I liked is its 25 hp no regen system, you can also turn them up at the pump after warranty to 35hp,the 2515 shares the same engine as the 3015/3515 but they have the regen system, I don't need a huge tractor for around the yard, snow removal and yard work with some snowmobile/ATV trail work and repairs, perfect size for working on the trails.

Back