• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Why so quiet?

XP123

TY 4 Stroke Master
Country
USA
Snowmobile
Sidewinder XTX LE 137
What happened to all my alerts? It's been very quiet here on TY. Has everybody figured out their clutching and no more belt problems? Maybe everybody is out riding on this late season snow? Maybe Yamaha's abbreviated line up has dampered some enthusiasm?

Joe, any luck selling your sidewinder? That new 900t sounds like a real "dream machine". Good luck!

I think we've done enough biatching about the 2019s...plus I've been getting as much riding in as I can.

Joe, any luck selling your sidewinder? That new 900t sounds like a real "dream machine". Good luck!
I think I may keep my Winder till next year. My Wife will be getting a 900T.

I think I may keep my Winder till next year. My Wife will be getting a 900T.

The doocrew has me chuckling more than not. They were given a sub-par turbo Performance engine pkg. Which is perfect for most. I know yours will stay stock.
Seems like some of the doocrew has big plans. I see the wheels turning and hope their pockets are bigger/deeper than their egos. Probably lots of sleepless nights. Lol!

900t has a very small turbo & starving fuel system to start things off. I know of two guys that will hide facts about their builds when things go south. The rest will try and keep up.

I think you & I agree. Yamaha's 998t is extremely durable. Can't wait to see how the 900t holds up. Especially when the boys crank up the boost. I feel this could really go either way as far as pissing off riders . I'm excited to see how ski-doo handles this one. Oh boy.......

It's the end of the season and for most of us the fat lady has sung.

We rode this last Saturday across the river in WI, had some of the best trails ever and some areas bare (not much, but some), its done now and trails closed.

Till next year!

Our lake is in good shape with another 6-8 tonight on top of our ft on the ground. Some spots are bare due to the warm sun this time of the year. At least 1 or 2 more weekends for us. Next year tunes for me.

We still have 2-3 feet of snow around me but I'm ready for golf. I may ride a few more times but could care less now that the season is ending.

Our lake is in good shape with another 6-8 tonight on top of our ft on the ground. Some spots are bare due to the warm sun this time of the year. At least 1 or 2 more weekends for us. Next year tunes for me.
Contact me for the tunes if you wish, be happy to help.
Lakes were not the fastest this past weekend but good none the less.

I've had an exhausting 1600 mile trip.
Lots of drama & trauma.

Maine is ROCKIN' with more snow coming this week.

^^^^Yup, trails are in unreal shape with 18+ coming today. Looks like the cold temps are making a comeback again too. This pattern of Northeasters isn't done yet. Another one on the horizon for next week.

Back