• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Wide Open WI Powersports Show & Swap in West Bend WI!!

This show will happen again next year the last weekend in September...so make plans early! I even heard they are adding more stuff for next year!

Is there a reason for changing weekends? That is the same weekend as Wausau typically.

Is there a reason for changing weekends? That is the same weekend as Wausau typically.

Right, I dont think that will be a smart move but I have express my concern. If I have to choose, I would like to go to this show instead since I couldn't make it this year.

Last edited:

That would not be a smart move to have both of those on the same weekend. I will mention something also

Agree with not wanting to overlap with other major shows/events.
The hardest part is getting a good spacing between shows.
Less than a week isn't generally enough to recover from the last major one.
That & I suspect putting this one too close in time to Milwaukee would be a bad idea for both shows.

Agree with not wanting to overlap with other major shows/events.
The hardest part is getting a good spacing between shows.
Less than a week isn't generally enough to recover from the last major one.
That & I suspect putting this one too close in time to Milwaukee would be a bad idea for both shows.

Dont go to Milwaukee, its a shitty expensive show.

Milwaukee is getting to greedy, to much $ for the venders and for the attendees. Would be nice to see West Bend show kind of take it over. I can see a earlier date for the swap side of things, chance of better weather. I thought there was a good turn out Saturday afternoon when I was there.

Back