• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Windshield Mirror Install

snomonut

VIP Member

Dealer sent me mirrors and claimed that the install kit wasn't necessary with the stock windshield ('22 Viper LTX-GT). I can see NO WAY that is possible. Am I crazy? TIA

Last edited:

I can’t imagine why there is a need for a separate mounting kit when it should just be included cause its necessary

I can’t imagine why there is a need for a separate mounting kit when it should just be included cause its necessary
It's called "suck the life out of ya" I was miffed too as to why it wasn't included. The bad part for me is they had the mirrors in stock but not the kit...I was like wtf...why these sleds don't come with mirrors for $20k is beyond me..so much for safety. Read the owners manual its full of safety advisories but no mirrors coming off the assembly line.

lucky we didnt have to buy left seperate from right then each bolt seperate
can't just buy a bolt....got to buy the whole package, costs more money that way...

Back