• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

xtx ride comfort verses nytro xtx???

I have ridden my buddy's nytro XTX many times and now have my Viper XTX. They both have their strong points but I think overall the ride on the viper is a little better and there is way more transfer on launch. The nytro really hurt my back and knees to ride and was a little less forgiving on the rough trails. This sled does not get out of shape and th rougher the trail the harder you want to ride them.

While everyone else was going Yes fresh groomed trails I was - oh darn it!

rough rider said:
Anybody go from a nytro xtx to viper xtx? which one gives smoother plusher ride. :Rockon:

LOL, you are kidding right? Comapre a bicycle (Nytro) to a GoldWing (Viper). This has to be the most lopsided question yet.............but I understand you would not know that without riding one. Go ride a 2014 Cat XF or M if a Viper is not avaialble and the ride is VERY close to Viper

Please note that guys are comparing an Apex for ride against the Viper and coming out close.

stingray719 said:
rough rider said:
Anybody go from a nytro xtx to viper xtx? which one gives smoother plusher ride. :Rockon:

LOL, you are kidding right? Comapre a bicycle (Nytro) to a GoldWing (Viper). This has to be the most lopsided question yet.............but I understand you would not know that without riding one. Go ride a 2014 Cat XF or M if a Viper is not avaialble and the ride is VERY close to Viper

Please note that guys are comparing an Apex for ride against the Viper and coming out close.

What he said X2

Back