• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Xtx to mtx

bbhauling2014

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
Nytro xtx
Got the conversion done. Took a little bit of patience but think it turned out good. Just need to find the right gearing/ chain length and clutching for revy. Maybe a tunnel dump?
K- mod with raptor shocks ice age rails
163 by 16 by 2.5 peak track
7 tooth drivers 2.86 pitch

image.jpg

Looks nice!

c529498aa245caea8a3a52466b69efbd.jpg

Awesome! I did xtx to mtx as well. Wish I would've had the extra money for a kmod, but did the rmk 155 with a 2.6x162 powerclaw. 7 tooth 3.0 drivers, and barcode 365 kit up front.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Sweet sled. I hope I am not hijacking this thread but since you just converted yours I thought you might know that answer. I am looking at buying a Nytro MTX or XTX and I was wondering if you know what is the difference/mechanism is that makes the MTX's narrower ski stance versus the XTX or RTX? Is it different A-arms, frame, spindles or just spacers on the skis?

Do any of you guys know? I have a 13 xtx and would like to install a Yamaha 153 suspension and a 2.25 track. Do i use the same bolt holes in the tunnel? I have the track,suspension and drivers

Last edited:
Got the conversion done. Took a little bit of patience but think it turned out good. Just need to find the right gearing/ chain length and clutching for revy. Maybe a tunnel dump?
K- mod with raptor shocks ice age rails
163 by 16 by 2.5 peak track
7 tooth drivers 2.86 pitch

View attachment 118311
Did you have to do a whole lot special to fit that 16" wide track under there?

Back