• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Yamaha at TY Ride....

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2020 Sidewinder SRX
Yamaha will be tentatively joining us with several 05 Demo sleds for us to try out the Sat of the TY Ride in Houghton Hancock MI December 18 and 19, 2004. This will give the TY users a chance to experience a 4-stroke sled or just chat with the Yamaha guys one on one. :Rockon: :Rockon: This is a real exciting time for Totallyamaha and we are extremely honored to be asked to participate in such a group event.

Keep posted for Yamaha possibly attending more TY rides as well!!!!

I will be staying at the Ramada in in Hancock MI http://www.ramada.com/Ramada/control/Bo ... andInfo=RA

Man...we are planning to try and get up into the U.P. on the 18th and 19th...but houghton is soooo far from where we are coming from. I wish we could make it but......i don't know.
We are coming from the detroit area.....

It's a long haul from the lower, but TY rides are soooo much fun! Take a few extra days, if you break up the drive by riding in muni for a day or two it wouldn't be as bad.

Maybe Mr. Sled should give a prize for the longest drive!

I am working on having door prizes at the 1st Muni ride...so far the Advertisers have been great sending stuff...so dont miss that 1st Muni ride.....:D

Oh, Mr Sled your the Greatest Webmaster EVER! I don't care what everyone else says about you!

(oh and the greatest adertisers!)

Gosh I can't wait for the Hancock ride ... I am even more excited since I heard about the Hotels happy hour! :drink: Just joking ... I'm really not a drinker. :D

:rocks:

the prizes are for the Muni Ride...the Houghton Ride prize is the demos.... it was just a thought I had for the Muni ride since Yamaha cant make that ride :(

Well, I did take monday off, but not so sure about my riding buddies.The Muni rides are much more doable....I'm not sure that anywhere else will have snow on that weekend besides the houghton area anyways....lol....we might have to drive up there :?

Attachments

• P1010023.JPG
    P1010023.JPG
    208.5 KB · Views: 161
  • P1010024.JPG
    P1010024.JPG
    209 KB · Views: 163
  • P1010025.JPG
    P1010025.JPG
    243.9 KB · Views: 167

Back