• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Yamaha wins

cannondale27 said:
I noticed they had a Nytro Guage on that sled. Hmmm!

I noticed that as well, maybe it has more info :drink:

I'll try asking some of the guys that know a little more about this.
I'll try and find something out!

sk-rx1 said:
Read somewhere that factory race sleds were using full Yamaha wiring harness and electronics.

That's why there winning!!
I want that ;)!

YamahaTim said:
sk-rx1 said:
Read somewhere that factory race sleds were using full Yamaha wiring harness and electronics.

I want that ;)!

Just guessing here, but if you had 5+ years of tunning data on the old ECU you would want to use that even if the new Cat one was as good or slightly better? And then maybe the old one is better just guessing.

stingray719 said:
YamahaTim said:
sk-rx1 said:

I want that ;)!

Just guessing here, but if you had 5+ years of tunning data on the old ECU you would want to use that even if the new Cat one was as good or slightly better? And then maybe the old one is better just guessing.

I would definitely say it knows a lot more! Yamaha engine Yamaha ECU to me that's a no brainer! I think the Cat ECU lies to us all the time and we are giving up a lot with the present ECU. But soon enough Yamaha will get her running up to our standards! :jump:

TD Max said:
I think most racers prefer analog tachometers as well.

Do they even have time to check out the gauges while climbing that hill??
I seen jackson hole in person and it's huge! I sure wouldn't be looking at my gauges! ;)!

Back