• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

yamaheaters

1yamadog

Veteran
where ya buy yamaheaters for the hand grips have them on one sled and love them so far bought a new one and want to put them on it also

Google yamaheater email Rock and he will call fast . He sent my new one out sat. and i got it monday. The guy is great real hardcore stands behind his product .

Rockmeister, hooked me up at the NOVI Michigan snow show...he has a new product "SMART SUPPLY" that allows you to plug and play two RCA jacks and incorperates two USB jacks in one box that you plug into your wiring harness. It allows you to charge your GPS and plug in a heated shield if you use one. Still have to install it but it looks real simple and answers the age old question of where to wire in a heated shield on the 2008 nytro

He needs to come up with a hndle bar pan for cooking!! These things can be burning hot if you want them to!!!

Back