• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Zbroz front end on 09 nytro

Yea, i was actually going to mention it to Nate as i have talked to a lot of people about this kit and given some great feedback. Either way they have been EXCELLENT to deal with and i really like their products!

yeah I am super pumped to be working with z-broz this year. I have rode alot of miles with air shocks and just not that happy with them on a yamaha. I feel a coil over shock with good valving might make the front end work smoother. I am not going to say much more however I am very excited to be racing a yamaha nytro this year, Along with possibly some changes. I think things are going to be good.
Steve

Well guys I just want to say they covered both lower a arms under warranty and also added gussets to the bottom of all their arms (thanks to me being their R and D guy lol), also got a set of their updated upper arms which are actually somewhat adjustable for an even better ride! Very very happy with these guys.

Back