• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Zx2 Hyfax

Yes I went with a 151. I just bought some from 2Mmotorsports for $40 ea plus shipping. He explained that the ADB ones are a lot thicker and made from a slightly different compound then regular $15 slides. It does make sense because the first set of slides went about 3500 miles, the aftermarket cheap ones lasted one season each even though it was a bad season I only got 1000 miles out of them.

In case I wanted to go cheap kimpex does make a slide part number 04-192-10 in White that is supposedly 64" long. But I'll go with the thick beefy ones from ADB and hopefully not have to mess with them again for a few years.

i believe the ones i got, which will fit a the 144 setup are thicker than the adb ones but in this case wont help you... i guess if need to you could contacted the guys i used and see if they could order longer ones. i put these on about 2 years ago and only went around 1500 or less miles and in really bad conditions. i still have about a quarter slide left in a couple spots but the rest of the slides dont look to be touched... i seem to have uneven wear... mine wears the most near the front set of wheels(first set on outside of skid). odd...

subaru2006

Back