• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

ZX2 shipping estimates?

Put mine in today. :Rockon:

Just have to remove old back brackets and put the Fox Floats up front.

:yam: :4STroke: :rocks:

Attachments

• ZX2-1.jpg
    ZX2-1.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 86

That loosk great! Did you have to remove your tunnel brackets like it says in the instructions? I have some to and love them and would not want to remove them but glad to see they will fit!

There was nothing about removing tunnel brackets in my instructions. This is the 136 installed in a 2005 Warrior. I don't even think I have to remove the old drop brackets. They don't seem to be in the way. I guess I could just for looks. Wonder what any other Warrior installs did?
I ran the sled and looks like plenty of clearance, will check it again.

From my previous post on the 136",I think I found my missing shaft problem!Wrong instructions in extension box, Am I to assume that it is not needed with the 136"? Hardware bag had nuts to go on bigger bolts so thats what I'm thinking. Anyone else get the 136" with the 144" or longer instructions?

I think kinger was referring to the tunnel reinforcement brackets (the blue ones in the pic). Maybe they weren't necessary to remove on a Warrior tunnel?

Not sure what you mean with the shaft. The shaft on the 121 just gets moved to the new extension piece. Remove the shaft, wheels and spacers. Install the extension kit. cut the slides as per istructions, and re install the back shaft, spacers, and wheels.

Ok got it now, yes removed the reinforcement brackets. Had to drill out necessary rivets. (some were under the bracket) Then had to mark new bolt holes from the inside, and used a hole saw to cut new hole in the brackets. The rear mounting bolt goes thru the new hole in the bracket. Then re installed them. If you see the pic I still have to find something to cover the old hole. The only thing different was no black rivets in the kit, so used what he gave me. In fact I was short 2 rivets......

Snowarrior,the instructions that came in my box for the 136" were for the longer extensions ,the parts list showed a reinforcement shaft to go between the rails,apparantly it is not needed on the 136" like ours.

Ok on the instructions.
racemad55, did you remove the old drop brackets? Don't think it is necessary, but still thinking about it.
Also I stopped at Ace Hardware and picked up a couple of plastic auto plugs. They had just the right size push in stud to fit in the old suspension mounting hole. Cut the stud to 1/4" and popped them in, looks like they were made for the hole....

Attachments

• ZX2-2.jpg
    ZX2-2.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 66
Got a message from Jeff today he said I should get my skid in the next two weeks. He mentioned for the mnt version they revalved the shocks. Not sure why. I guess I'll find out when I get it installed and ride it.

Hey racemad55, no did not get your pm....
I think we should start a new thread for ZX2 adjustments, comments, questions, and problems. I took some measurements and I will post them in a new thread.
"ZX2 Suspension"

Jigger said:
Got a message from Jeff today he said I should get my skid in the next two weeks. He mentioned for the mnt version they revalved the shocks. Not sure why. I guess I'll find out when I get it installed and ride it.

We are already testing and Denis found a better valving for the mountain sled. instead of having you pay for it next year. we just hold up production and put it in this year models.

Mountain version should be out end of this week, maybe next week at the latest.

Back