• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

07 attack stalling

Four Bitten

After running sled this weekend sled stalled three different times after letting off the throttle and comming to a stop, sled has about 6000 miles on it. I have never changed plugs yet. Does anyone have an idea what could be going on? Thanks.

stalling

I was having same issues with my '07 Apex, did'nt happen all the time but it was starting to happen more often. I was snowmobiling last week in the UP and blew a exhaust do-nut. When I dropped off sled, I asked about the stalling. I was told it was related to the do-nut problem. Probably something to do with backpressure. If your do-nuts are original this may be related. Mine seems to have stopped dying, but I only put on a few hundred more miles after the repairs. Maybe try the do-nut test by blocking the exhaust and see if sled dies or not. DIES = GOOD, RUNS = BAD.

Back