• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

08-09 race season phazer

SOME BETTER PICTURES
IMG_2234.jpg

IMG_2233.jpg

IMG_2239.jpg

IMG_2217.jpg

IMG_2226.jpg

IMG_2226.jpg

IMG_2227.jpg

IMG_2227.jpg

:flag:

Nice!Are you sticking with stock springs and overload things this year?Was it Rath that did the spring setup for you last year?Thinking about trying that since those Ti ones I got at Haydays arent going to fit.

Thanks Guys, I am going to the UP this sunday to Rally a couple hundred miles. Well thats if all goes well.
Check with rath on the HD rear Spring set up. I am running Fox shocks with Stock springs. Supose to be the meal ticket, how ever there not going to be production till spring or next fall.

I was Able to go out and ride just a little bit before I leave for MI. Sled has 10 miles on it. I hope to get 200+ tomorrow.

IMG_2394.jpg

IMG_2388.jpg

IMG_2388.jpg

IMG_2329.jpg

IMG_2414.jpg

IMG_2411.jpg

IMG_2408.jpg

IMG_2402.jpg

IMG_2470.jpg

IMG_2444.jpg

IMG_2439.jpg

IMG_2426.jpg

im guessing its a reed from the lake....look in the background of the pictures....one of those... :)

Are you not worried about your spare belt being mounted too close to your pipe and melting it?

Hey Guys, I put 253 miles on yesterday, rode from WakeField to Houghton and back, took us just under 7 hrs. Some really good Trails avg 2-5 feet of snow at any givin time.

Belt Never Melted GRIMM

Sled Ran realy good. 144 studs and 9 sharper bars. Makes it handle like its on rails

Thanks for the complements guys. I spent some good quality time, thinking about how to make a slow sled look fast haha.
Over all I think I will have a good year racing, I got some good sponsors with great product's. Trust me every bit helps.
You all will see more great shots as the year goes on. My girl friend is a Graphic Design Student, With a Minor in Photgraphy. 6 months ago we bought a canon 40D what an amazing camera. So when we get more snow and I get my 2 mile loop made up I will post more pictures. Should have my Fox rear shocks today, and get that baby rocking. I have rode a Phazer with the custom fox shocks in it and all I can say is wow. compression was super smooth and wipe open threw the chop, stayed straight too, I let off the gas in the whoops and it would not start swapping back and forth. Hope we can get these perfected, so everyone can buy them. Night and day Differants boys

Back