• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

09 nytro idle HELP!!

Very unlikely they both are bad, so the wiring harness is the more plausible problem. Do you have a service manual?

Any luck with this?

timing jump?

David
1st
You have two pressure sensors above your throttle body’s
1st one get reading from cylinder 1
2nd gets reading from all three cylinders
Make sure they’re properly plugged in n zip tided in place
There specific placement is important

2nd
Your controller has a variety of inputs to calibrate the unit and more then likely is setup to run on tps readings . Mine was an acted like you said your sled runs. I opted for a pressure based input instead this way I can’t set my afr to auto tune and let it do it’s thing. My tables are base on 5 pd of boost so I made a table based on 11
-5,-4,-3,-2,-1 0+1+2+3+4+5 set the afr to boost pressure

I have 430cc injectors 26 % bigger then stock so my idle input numbers where corralled around this number till auto tune kicked in n made it’s own tables. Finally it idled hot or cold
My fuel economy is dictated by my thumb

A few questions
Stock injectors?
Plugs n gap ?
How much boost?
Octane you run ?
Fuel pump external ?

Here is a data log. At wot it runs perfect.

Attachments

• 7E4C5CD0-DC4F-4C0E-ABD9-E2BFC46E3F4A.jpeg
    7E4C5CD0-DC4F-4C0E-ABD9-E2BFC46E3F4A.jpeg
    51.9 KB · Views: 230
So I would like to update the forum on what the issue was. Turns out it was the reluctor ring. I guess it slipped and threw the timing off. I’m not sure how this even happens. If your vipers or nytros will not idle this is definitely something you want to look at. Remove the clutch and pull the stub shaft out and you should see it right away.

Attachments

• AA8E2F0B-6E2F-4FE5-8350-2DF2795C9078.png
    AA8E2F0B-6E2F-4FE5-8350-2DF2795C9078.png
    378.9 KB · Views: 249

Back