• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

1.450 Megabites on '05 Warrior

The plan would be 162 down the middle. There are now 108 down the middle from the previous owner. They appear to be 1.450 in a "Gold Digger" style stud. . Some are bent but there are no issues with the track that I can see. All of them really need changed.

On that size stud i would.You want the 1/2" tall nut.When your ready let me know i'll give you a great deal.

bluehammer said:
Are there any issues with the 1.450 Megabites on the '05 Warrior? Are the taller nuts a "must use"?

Thats a pretty tall stud for a Rip Saw.... you may cause some damage on the rear cross member!!

I agree with Tom. 145's may be a bit much and in my opinion not usually needed.
I assume you are not in to serious racing as you are going with Megabytes and only down the middle.
162 1.325 Megabyes should be plenty and more than adequate with the Ripsaw on a Warrior for trail riding and racing your buds.
I ran 108 Megabytes on my 04 Warrior for 10 k or so with no bends, broken or pullouts. They worked well. 162 will work that much better
Ive got another 13 K on 3 other Yammies with Ripsaws with 1.325 Megabytes with no issues.

Back