• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

13mm sway bar ,Much better!

zipclean

Expert
I installed a 13mm sway bar on my Attak and put on about 90 miles in open country.Much less body roll and a lot more predictable front end.It still dips and dives in certain snow( crusty) conditions and not near as stable as my Cats but a large improvement.

Got it in your back door,Ontario. Advantage sports,Ph# 705-835-3929. $149.00 cnd. It is 99.00 U.S. direct from pioneer but customs eats up the savings,so you might as well get it here.

YEs they did ,but 13mm worked good for me.They just bolt on in 10 min.10mm wrench and go.Make sure that the two arms are lined up the same.I put them on and made sure that the line on the end of the new ones line up with the split of the arms.Other wise one side will have more tension then the other. If they are not the same you will have a hard time putting the bolts back in.

Back