• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

15000 Grand

Re: funny

yamahas said:
nbsledder said:
gotta-b-blue said:
I think it is hilarious. It will actually save me
!

Same here! I can have a new apex se for just over $20,000.00 cdn!! My days of buying new yamaha sleds are officially over.

I am sure that it will not actually cost you 20 grand. they will probably lower the price at the dealership to sell it.
Yes your right i can get it for about $19500.00 ..I'm not kidding...this year i could have got a new apex gt for $300.00 off of the sticker price so maybe $500.00 this year.....

The Horsepower listed is 150HP......
Look at the regular non-se model 2011 Apex on the american yamaha-motor.com site. Its listed for 150HP

On yournextsled.com; in the details video, he talks about more peak horsepower and some weight savings, but he gives no actual numbers.

tommyt5078 said:
Banks93 said:
puff, puff, pass. Somebody hit it way too many times. :-o

Im with u banks, I'll take two 10 vector ltx for this price, again way to funny.................

Maybe the dealer will throw in the power steering thing for $250 a piece.

I hope the new skis don't need power steering. Maybe I will try those out.

Mighty said:
In this economy?? Yeah, right...............

I agree.... Maybe Yamaha should get out of the sled business and start making cars, because I think the prices are now the same...

Im honestly getting tired of this Bulls*&$ ....The last few seasons i've keep my mouth shut about it....and said nothing...but this price difference b/t canada and the usa is a huge CROCK of u know what....Makes me sick and pisses me off. This big price tag only magnifies the huge price gap..what a joke.

SledFreak said:
Mighty said:
In this economy?? Yeah, right...............

I agree.... Maybe Yamaha should get out of the sled business and start making cars, because I think the prices are now the same...

agreed. I paid less for a brand new 2009 car including tax.

Hey at least you'll get some added weight for your money!

Keep riding the old stuff at that price .. crazy for the winter we are having , i will buy the wife a new car. and i will get 12 months of fun for that money

SnoXer470 said:
Im honestly getting tired of this Bulls*&$ ....The last few seasons i've keep my mouth shut about it....and said nothing...but this price difference b/t canada and the usa is a huge CROCK of u know what....Makes me sick and pisses me off. This big price tag only magnifies the huge price gap..what a joke.

AMEN BROTHER, LET IT OUT!!!!!!!

Back