• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

17' Jackshaft Upgrade

I've done a couple 16 vipers with bearing failure.
I highly recommend going with winder setup.
FYI, to all 14-16 Viper owners, if u ever hear a strange noise coming from chaincase area, stop driving.
If u damage the inner case it adds a lot more expense.

My wobble bearing 2014 have 21354km and is top shape,but my top gear bushing is shot,I install prevost performance top gear bushing and change all bearing in same time

I am currently working on a 2014 ZR7000 that needs a complete chain case. The customer wants to upgrade to the newer style top bearing. If I were to get a complete case from a 2017 and up, then I would also need the upper shaft?

I am currently working on a 2014 ZR7000 that needs a complete chain case. The customer wants to upgrade to the newer style top bearing. If I were to get a complete case from a 2017 and up, then I would also need the upper shaft?
Yes you need the complete jackshaft

Thanks. Finding a complete case is proving harder than I thought.

I will call Monday. I would like to find a complete case, guts and all.
I have an email to BOP also, I like to support site sponsors when possible.

Could the 17+ shaft come from a CAT 9000? I know the secondary clutch is different, but not sure about the splines and shaft.

I am not 100% sure. I hope it the same splines, it would make life easier.

It seems like the clutch splines are different For Cat 17 and up.
I am going to use the stock shaft and 62206 bearing and spacers to engage the clip.

Back