• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

1st Ride Impressions

my first impression was junk meaning that i only made it 10 miles before track popped off and ripped the track bent teack adjuster rear link and stripped the drive gears other than that i liked the power and i fell off once because it is pretty tippy compared to my 00 z440 sno pro

Ya I can't wait to get out on my sled. I have to wait till xmas though because thats when im getting my permit. But were getting lots of snow and the lakes are freezing. So my phazers ready to go! :Rockon:

MY first ride on mine was at night after hauling it 200 miles on way. I had the only Phazer in a group of about 20 of us. I felt so at home on this little sled from my quad and dirt bike days. carving in the woods was unreal. I smoked a 550F REV all night long. I let everybody that wanted a spin on it ride as most all of them had a lot more sled time than me and for the most part it was the same statement "Man that's a fun sled." Can't wait for this year. weather man is calling for 5 inches this weekend.

Cant wait to give my 07 FX a rip. Have not been able to ride it yet but going from a 03 stock RX1 it should be quite a difference. I have seen the bulletins for the steering, is there one out there for the fan (overheating issue)?

put the first 100 mi. on this weekend.What a blast,I loved it,didn't really find it tippy,but not totally comfortable with the steering.Other than that it was great having a suspension that you could tell was there.no regrets here!!!

Theres no recall for the fan, I have an 07 FX and have had no problems with overheating. Just rember since this no fan, if you stop for a long while it will overheat. As with the other FX issues, remeber all the problems get posted on the web, so just because a couple people have issues doesn't mean its an epedemic. Check out some of the other manfacturer forums, they sure have their fair share of issues!

Back