• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2006 Mar TY Muni ride - Thanks and 07 Phazer impressions

Paul_Aris said:
Alright sorry. Just was trying to open some eyes. Is there any non branded sites I can go to?

Later

You could start your own if this one is too biased for you! :tg:

DooFighter said:
yamahajunkie said:
then go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you wont like the 4 stroke their too good on gas and dont blow up!!!
Man, you guys are pretty thin skinned over here. A little point/counter point never hurt anyone. Chill out and lay off the blue koolaid for a bit. :ORC

Oh really have you been reading anything that is said negatively on dootalk about a skidoo. They get raked over the coals. I drink blue gatorade. ;)!

I don't go to dootalk anymore. I just end up worrying when the darn thing's going to grenade on me-LOL. Enjoy the blue gatorade!

Like in the press video where one tester says "More!.. I want to ride this more!" Well I would agree but with a twist "I want to ride this with more power under the hood". The phazer is very cool, I liked it alot and it may rock for what it is. A cool beginner sled. If arm stretching accelleration were not a big deal then I would probably consider the phazer. As they sit now the mtn. lite for boondocking is the only one I might consider.

overall ride impressions of the phazer

great handling and it ate the bumps like nobodies business, also sounded pretty sweet. i did like the handlebars-but not srue if i could ride 200miles on that seat...one major thing that i didnt like was the vibration. i called it a "nut-tickler" cuz it vibrated heavily at the handelbars and where my nads touched the seat. i think if u buy one-then buy a turbo or a super charger for this machine this will be a rocket for sure. now if i was 14 again and wanted to buy a fun sled, this would be it, but since i have my rage and loved the rtx i dont think i'd buy a phazer

congrats to yamaha for making a 4 stroke so light with more horsepower than most other manufacturers non-turbo'd bigger sleds

Back