• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2007 Phazer FX BASKET CASE!!

tuthilsj

I got a 2007 phazer with under 1500 miles on it new crank less than 150 miles a go! going down the trail and pistion came apart, no lights no warning any other problem from you guys?

Problems so far
-3 rear supion updates
-crank
-track tenisoner broke
-fuel pump relay
-now motor
- these are the main problems have had others hope you can help
-warrenty till feb 2011

:die

If you read around you'll see the 2007 model is plagued with problems. There are a ton of recalls and a bunch of excellent upgrades. Look at the sticky at the top of the page to get you going.

May be interested in the motor but am trying to get warrenty to cover it! Pics are coming soon

yam177 said:
Let me know if the Crank is any good. I am lookign for a good Crank

In some cases you can get the crank machied and use a larger baring. My dad and I it in my dads figer 8 car. We took the engine to a shop to have it magniticly cleaned. Car has 2,000 miles more on since, still seams to be holding.

Ruckus said:
If you read around you'll see the 2007 model is plagued with problems. There are a ton of recalls and a bunch of excellent upgrades. Look at the sticky at the top of the page to get you going.

Ahhhhhh. But the real question is: Will Yamaha update a 2007 Phazer with under 600 miles with their recall issues-----at no cost?

Ymaha makes you by the whole pipe for the flex joints that about $800. They can be welded. If I have mine fale or brake I am going to us the interlace braded flexjoints. They just clamp right one to pipe.

I havent tried it or looked into it much but the Nytro uses flex joints that are seperate.I bet they would bolt right to our Phazer head and a guy could go from there.Otherwise the flex tubing Marpolsdofer is talking about should work great also.

Back