• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2007 Phazer GT Shocks

Divitracing

Country
USA
Snowmobile
2007 Yamaha Phazer GT
Been getting my #*$&@ kicked trying to find a shock to replace the broken on on my rear suspension. It is the forward one(with spring) and NO ONE has them in stock. Yamaha will not ne shipping new orders for these until February. My question is will the 2008 shock fit the 2007? Those are available... The part numbers are very similar
2007 8GK-47481-A0-00
2008 8GK-47481-C0-00
I would like to know if they will interchange before I dump $350.00!!!!

Been getting my #*$&@ kicked trying to find a shock to replace the broken on on my rear suspension. It is the forward one(with spring) and NO ONE has them in stock. Yamaha will not ne shipping new orders for these until February. My question is will the 2008 shock fit the 2007? Those are available... The part numbers are very similar
2007 8GK-47481-A0-00
2008 8GK-47481-C0-00
I would like to know if they will interchange before I dump $350.00!!!!
I am going to say yes it will. As a matter of fact almost all the center shocks from Yamaha will fit. I have one from a SXR in my Phazer. Was a direct fit and never even played much with the valving.

I am going to say yes it will. As a matter of fact almost all the center shocks from Yamaha will fit. I have one from a SXR in my Phazer. Was a direct fit and never even played much with the valving.
What year SXR? Was it a stock shock?

Back