• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2007 venture crank no start

Update she has ignition..3 coils...2 open and 1 .20 ohms on primary circuit...idk...just what I found..also start stop switch faulty.bypassed that....now fires with external fuel.....will not draw fuel into engine...thinking needs to have airbox on as I covered one carb with my hand and she fired for a sec...

Update she has ignition..3 coils...2 open and 1 .20 ohms on primary circuit...idk...just what I found..also start stop switch faulty.bypassed that....now fires with external fuel.....will not draw fuel into engine...thinking needs to have airbox on as I covered one carb with my hand and she fired for a sec...
Yes. Needs air box but check fuel pumps when firing for flow.

So btw she is an 07 my mistake....how exact are the timing marks on these 900s? If it was a car I would condemn the chain...cams are lined up perfectly and crank is off....crank is lined up and intake cam off maybe half a tooth

So btw she is an 07 my mistake....how exact are the timing marks on these 900s? If it was a car I would condemn the chain...cams are lined up perfectly and crank is off....crank is lined up and intake cam off maybe half a tooth
Post a pic, they are damn close.

Back