• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2010 Big Moose Shoot Out Feb. 13th!!! all info here

Hey Aj, here are a few pix of the scoop . I will try and dig out the blue print i have to make the bends and get that to you also!

Attachments

• 100_0814.jpg
    100_0814.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 81
  • 100_0815.jpg
    100_0815.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 84
  • 100_0817.jpg
    100_0817.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 91
  • 100_0818.jpg
    100_0818.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 79
  • 100_0820.jpg
    100_0820.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 78

buy the way - The temps appear not to be an issue with this in place. You can do back to back runs all day and the intercooler never gets hot or warm for that matter. I also put an aluminum plate wher the plastic one is for the drain plug under the bulk head with a loover to get rid of the all the extra air being pushed threw.

is the race on the 13th or the 20th? the 13th is better for us! gotta get working on renewing our passport!

sounds like my garage, all the ones I have left alone are doing just fine - only one problem child :o|

might want to leave that white one unmolested for a while - hehehe

All the info and rules are posted now 1st page and 1st post

SRX74, get her running and come up, its a good time, and some fast #*$&@ sleds.

Funny..I've had a place in forge for the last three years...I've read about it....watched the you tube videos...heard about the HQ cheeseburger giveaway...and still never made it up there to race....

This year I'm going to make it.

Anyone have an torque angle finder???

This year is bigger and better , we actually have a trophy for winner to hold til next shootout (bragging rights) and of course the winning cheeseburger

;)!

Holy crap, I guess this event IS growing every year... Now the manufacturers want in on the action. Next will be ABC or ESPN. LOL!

Back