• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2010 Johny Skeptical Vid

snoway said:
here is a little xtra bunny to get you through these tough times ...weather or ?

Aspen%20Red%20Bull%20Party.jpg

Did one of you dweebs actually say you think bunny is NOT attractive????????????....BAN HIM!!!!...NOW!!!!!!!!!! :die

2008 Nytro RTX said:
MUSKIE said:
Maybe someone should say Thanks once in awhile to the people that run this site instead of ??? and this site is not only used by 1 country .....
As I do agree with you about thanking the guys who run this awesome site,But what does the country have to do with anything?

HERE HERE Hats off to Tom AKA (Mr Sled) and all the moderators that have made and keep making this site a Great place.

P.S. I don't get the "not only used by 1 country" ether?

:Rockon: ;)!

06R

Wow, some of the posts are laughable. I've seen more complaining than a bunch of old hens. Blak, Bah, Blak, Blakk... ;):D

Some of you need to reach down and check if you still have a set, or have they shriveled up with all your whining. If your a lady, disregard that last sentence, it wasn't directed at you.

Seriously! :o|

The video IS funny, and what funny videos are any of the other manufacturers making. You wanna talk about the same old crap getting redistributed every year. The 2010 may not be the highlight of the series, but it's still entertaining.

Anyway, if any of you loyal Yamaha snowmobiler's think you can write or produce a better video, then just do it. Today's handheld video recorders are quite capable for producing quality video, give it a try. i'm sure Mr. Sled would let us use some bandwith for such a project, otherwise we can use Youtube.

Yamaha sleds are consistent every year, Fuel injection is a great addition to the Vector line, & lighter Mountain sleds is a great direction. I'm actually surprised they made 2 different length tracked versions or the Nytro MTX. That's not the usual from Yamaha. That's obviously to help those who want to Boost there machines.

I'd definitely prefer more track than my 153 I currently have, since the Turbo delivered way more power than the stock could grip, I'll be making some changes for next season.

We only get one shot on this earth, and enjoy it because no one gets out alive.

Cheers, and May God Bless all of you! Your friend The Snowman

Snowman269 said:
Anyway, if any of you loyal Yamaha snowmobiler's think you can write or produce a better video, then just do it. Today's handheld video recorders are quite capable for producing quality video, give it a try. i'm sure Mr. Sled would let us use some bandwith for such a project, otherwise we can use Youtube.

I'll give it a shot. Give me the budget they had and I bet I can produce something.
Although, nothing is as entertaining as seeing the rise that came from the original comment on this post! It's humorous that people get worked up about so little in today's world.
Anyway, praying for more snow so I can ride instead of reading about riding!

You are right on CNYNitro06, it's going on 4 pages now after "video is kinda lame. I was expecting more." Imagine if I had whined or called people names and asked them to "reach down and check to see if I have a set." But he liked the video so... very very funny.

Wow. Here ya go: I truly LOVE my Yammi's, right from the old '87 XLV, '87 Enticer L/E, '89 Phazer LE, '89 Exciter Deluxe and 95 Vmax 600L/E right on up through my '07 ApexER and '08 Nytro. Mr. Sled, I really don't want you to take offense at my remarks about Yamaha sleds to be 'negative', but take them to be constructive criticism. We all hope and trust that the folks at Yamaha occasionally look at your site - I would bet they do - so that the nagging little problems we experience out in the real world get fixed. I also want them to know that they make GREAT sleds. The 4-strokes are unbelievable. The best sleds I have ever owned. I know Yamaha wants the details of what is going on with their products, both good and bad. I love your site, it serves a valuable resource for us Yammi fanatics, I check in every single day.

Oh - by the way - I liked the video, I was just praying for a Turbo Nytro or Turbo Apex. Maybe next year . . . . :4STroke: Wig

T-Bone said:
You are right on CNYNitro06, it's going on 4 pages now after "video is kinda lame. I was expecting more." Imagine if I had whined or called people names and asked them to "reach down and check to see if I have a set." But he liked the video so... very very funny.

You two are getting annoying go ride your snowmobiles already. Its over and you guys are just trying to stir the pot. Whats going to happen is your going to piss Convert or Mr Sled off and you will both have even more time to ride instead of trying to stir poop here. :rocks:

T-Bone said:
SledderSteve said:
Ace of Spades said:
Whats up with mods on here cracking down on anything that is negative towards Yamaha?? Most of these posts are honest opinions. What is the difference between an honest opinoin that is negative and one that is positive?

Did you happen to catch the name of the website when you logged on?

The owner, Mr. Sled, goes through the effort to operate and maintain this site because he happens to be a pretty big Yamaha fan. Negativity towards Yamaha tends to make him sad and question why he even bothers to have the site. Many of us have enjoyed this site for years and would hate to see it go away so we get a little protective.

I hope that answers your questions.

(With no disrespect to you or Mr. Sled, do you know what country we live in? ) I a'm not sorry for having an opnion and expressing it. I thought that was the purpose of forums. ( The last tme I checked the good guys continue to beat the bad guys defending our rights and I am not interested in making those that served and are serving today sad and make them question the sacrifces they made.)

I hope this helps you understand why people like Ace ask these questions when the fist comes down.
.........( With no disrespect to you Mr.Sled, do you know what country we live in ? )..I meant NO desrespect either but what I was pointing out is that this site is in more them 1 country.......thats all i meant ...no big deal.......i aim by NO way arqueing with anyone /..i was just making a coment from a post that was made ....Brian..

T-Bone you stated your opinion and thats fine MrSled stated his thats also his right. What gets us moderators going is when the same person feels the need to keep stating that opinion. You have 10 or 11 posts out of four pages I think we got your opinion thanks for playing now give someone else a turn.

Convert said:
T-Bone you stated your opinion and thats fine MrSled stated his thats also his right. What gets us moderators going is when the same person feels the need to keep stating that opinion. You have 10 or 11 posts out of four pages I think we got your opinion thanks for playing now give someone else a turn.

Done. I love it when I am part of the solution!

I liked the video.

Specially the "#1 in Reliabilty" part that mentioned the World Record Sled with over 36,000 miles on it. ;)!

Back