• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2010 Johny Skeptical Vid

hondo said:
I liked the video.

Specially the "#1 in Reliabilty" part that mentioned the World Record Sled with over 36,000 miles on it. ;)!

I gotta ask hondo...do they make a helmet big enough for your head anymore? :jump:

naa. just made it so he does not need to order the xxxsmall he used to wear. saving him big bucks.

i liked the video!! i liked all the johnny vids, i LOVE both my yamahas one sled and one quad i plan on never switching again! and one thing i really really like is this site!! it gives me something to do and hang out with other yamanuts!! so keep up all of the great work mr. sled and each and every mod on this site.... ya know this site is alot like the yamaha's we all (well most) love and ride, its a cut above everyother sled site out there, its more refined, better fit and finish. thanks again mr. sled for giving me a place to hang out.

Ry

i also like the vid,it is entertaining to watch,what other sled company does this,not one,its all about having fun and informing people of how good of sleds yamaha produce,myself,i truly feel like im ahead of the pack when driving my yamaha sled,im confident and always smiling,headed out for a short ride today with my bro,we pull up at our club house and there is these 4 guys on doo's talking,we shut the sleds down,now ive never seen these guys before,the one guy asks us how far we had come,i tell him,20 miles,he tells me,wow you made it that far with those things in a serious way,that' pretty typical from a doo guy,but i have manners so i just told him,lets not start talking motors in a laughing way,ah well,im just glad im in the blue camp when i meet guys like that

Wow, what a bunch of bickering ... anyways ... the video was about the Yamaha advantage (stated in the title and in the video) ... not specifically about the new sled details. It's just a different way to express the facts verses putting them to print!

Its not a video I will watch over and over, but it was short and to the point with a little bit of comedy.

Back