• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2010 Venture lite power issue

Is there power at the switches? With key off, there should be power only to the Red/Yellow wire at the key switch and in Run, there should be power on the Red/Yellow and Brown wires at the key switch and at the kill switch on the Brown and Black/White wires.

Sounds like you have a wire break somewhere.

Is there power at the switches? With key off, there should be power only to the Red/Yellow wire at the key switch and in Run, there should be power on the Red/Yellow and Brown wires at the key switch and at the kill switch on the Brown and Black/White wires.

Sounds like you have a wire break somewhere.

I will check again for power at the switches when i get home. That is what I'm afraid of is a wire break. I haven't seen anything that sticks out but thats not to say there isnt still a broken spot.

s there power at the switches? With key off, there should be power only to the Red/Yellow wire at the key switch and in Run, there should be power on the Red/Yellow and Brown wires at the key switch and at the kill switch on the Brown and Black/White wires.

Did you try the above?

I just picked up my new relays. I tested a couple that were bad. I'm going to put them in and give it a whirl tonight

Did you try the above?

At the connector for the key there appears to be slight power it is all millivolt and jumps around like crazy. I just put in the new relays and made sure the battery was fully charged

Okay better explanation. With the key off I gets sporadic readings at the red/yellow wire for the key. With the key in the on position both the red/yellow, and brown wires go to zero.

After replacing all relays, going through the wire loom again to find a pulled ground out of some ground connection, and another burned fuse. Not to mention hair color and some beers. It is now running! Not sure what step actually was the problem, but now i know a little more about the machine. THANK YOU EVERYONE for suggestions and help.

Back