• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2011 Pricing and re-sale

Mighty

TY 4 Stroke God
Country
USA
Snowmobile
22 Mach Z
23 Sidewinder SRX
Guys, with Yamaha raising prices so steep it may be a blessing in disguise. In the fact it may help curb the downward spiral of our used sled prices. From the sellers point that is.

Mighty said:
Guys, with Yamaha raising prices so steep it may be a blessing in disguise. In the fact it may help curb the downward spiral of our used sled prices. From the sellers point that is.

good point, i can't believe that i'm seeing Apex's selling for $5,000 or under, these motors will last a long, long time it's shame

The reason for used one be so low in value is the fact that you can get new left overs for 2500-3000$ off sticker price. Got my 09' Phazer MTX for 5600$ and could have gotten a 09' Nytro XTX for 8100$ or a 09' Apex for 9300$

blueironranger said:
The reason for used one be so low in value is the fact that you can get new left overs for 2500-3000$ off sticker price. Got my 09' Phazer MTX for 5600$ and could have gotten a 09' Nytro XTX for 8100$ or a 09' Apex for 9300$

oh, i hear ya, you can get some wicked deals, this is why i can't see paying $15,000. when i can spend a few bucks on my Attak and make it mint for another 3 years, seems as though the snowmobiling season is getting shorter and shorter

A blessing!!!!!!!!!!!!! your kidding right?? Sleds value will always drop no matter what you pay for them new. are you going to pay 9000.00 for a 5 year old sled with 7500 miles on it??? your a sucker if you do........

Back