• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2012 Whining

woolyviper

TY 4 Stroke Master
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2009 Yamaha Phazer RTX
i see all the whining about the "new" lineup has started.

kind of hate this time of year - not sure what people expect.

no one is never happy - i remember all the crying when the new nytro came out.

looking at sled sales as a percentage of the total sales, i have to wonder why we would ever see anything new.

I like the colour of the new sleds all black apex look awesome. Also a few sleds for cheaper and not many prices went up.

It would be nice if you could "build your own". Like if they offered the Apex and you could add things like EPS, track size if you wanted it, that way everyone could be happy.

I love the new lineup, more reason than ever to keep riding my 40th anniversary! Think I'll keep it going until the 50th anniversary comes out(I hope).

Every year it's the same...it drives me crazy!!! I simply can not believe how upset people get over this stuff. It's like a bunch of spoiled kids at Christmas...

THAT WHY THERES CHOICES IF YOU DONT LIKE WHAT YAMAHA HAS TO OFFER THERES 3 OTHER COMPANIES TO CHOSE FROM. I LOVE THE NEW YAMMIS!!!

Personally i wanna try that EPS . Yamaha already has a solid line-up . They offer Three chassis along with 4 engine choices . People is just expecting too much

New Yammis look good, good innovated products, personally the other 3 sled makers drive me nuts because they have too many sleds and options. Im just glad Yammi is still building sleds too!

X3, will never buy from the other's :4STroke:

yzman said:
Personally i wanna try that EPS . Yamaha already has a solid line-up . They offer Three chassis along with 4 engine choices . People is just expecting too much

Dude you simply have to try it to believe it. "what wimp needs power steering....sled is so heavy it NEEDS power steering.." bla bla bla.

I have heard it all, ridden a 2011SE and IT IS the future. It is so nice to ride especially low-speed maneuvering, pulling a sleigh with gear, riding with kids that fall asleep haha. Basically that loaded up Apex feels lighter than a Phazer on the trail.

It works and I love it wish every yammi sled had it.

I think they make a great sled. Tried out the new ones at the Demo Ride, and liked them enough to get another one. ;)!

Back