• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2024 Prototypes and Spy Photos

The Running Boards are awesome in my opinion. Great grip and no flex. Not sure whether they will hold snow. The Prototype at my Dealership the plastic is painted which looks great. I worry about how the subframe is attached to tunnel at bottom just with two bolts vs ProCross where it’s inserted into tunnel then two bolts. I also worry about the subframe itself. Tubular nytro frames were very prone to bending and they were attached to a casting. Lot of unknowns but that’s what makes the first years so exciting. The risk!

Your kidding right ? That chasis is so out dated rode my Uncles Matryx a few weeks ago procross is not even close to the same league !
Take a good look at the matrix, looks like a replica of the sidewinder chassie, and i did drive one. There's no comparison to the srx not even close

I have driven multiple Matryx chassis and I dint like any of them.
The Turbo 850 was the only one that I think I could ride all day.
I am sure they are fine for some but I just cant get used to the amount of body roll in that chassis.

The new Cat chassis LOOKS to corner flat but only a test drive and some adjustments would reveal the truth.

Take a good look at the matrix, looks like a replica of the sidewinder chassie, and i did drive one. There's no comparison to the srx not even close
The matrix is a horrible ride, worst of 4. Also have rode one. Wife wanted a 2 stroke went with a skidoo and the ride is night and day better. I still prefer my sidewinder over the xrs for aggressive train.

I have driven multiple Matryx chassis and I dint like any of them.
The Turbo 850 was the only one that I think I could ride all day.
I am sure they are fine for some but I just cant get used to the amount of body roll in that chassis.

The new Cat chassis LOOKS to corner flat but only a test drive and some adjustments would reveal the truth.
Stiffen front shock clickers and run the xcr front springs or a set of dual rates from accelerated or Hygear.

Stiffen front shock clickers and run the xcr front springs or a set of dual rates from accelerated or Hygear.
IF they where mine I would HAVE to do something to make them ridable for my preference.
I do know if you run the walker Evans shocks on the stiff setting they tend to break the snap ring that holds the clicker assembly in the reservoir. I have rebuilt a few with this problem. The last customer (friend) that I did this for did in fact go to a heavier front shock spring and I added a little valving to the front shocks also.

Back