• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

I cant remember the last time i saw this many people logged onto this site at once , oh wait it was last year right about this same time , haha ...

!! WOO HOO , i MADE IT TO PAGE 131 !!!!

I just had our tech guy at work take the picture into Photoshop... You can see blue reflections on the windshield in the warehouse picture and there are no layers or unnatural lines. Also notice the perfect tail flap with the reverse Yamaha on the backside like current models.

I don't know many that Photoshop with that kind of detail. It's real as far as I am concerned.

w8tn4snow said:
I cant remember the last time i saw this many people logged onto this site at once , oh wait it was last year right about this same time , haha ...

!! WOO HOO , i MADE IT TO PAGE 131 !!!!

In total there are 686 users online :: 199 Registered, 17 Hidden and 470 Guests [ Tech Advisor ] [ Administrator ] [ Moderators ] [ VIP Members ]
Most users ever online was 1036 on Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:22 am
@2:07 cst.

it would be a lot easier to take the pro cross panels off and spray them yamaha blue and throw some decals on it. im sure yamaha (if it was them) has a few cats doos and poos to test. or it could be a guy who owns a body shop and wanted to have the first viper

I am trying to get a few more photos from different angles but I won't be able to post them I have been asked/warned not to post anymore but I will let you know if they are real

Tomas says:
Soon we will see! One more day now!
yep, I am sitting in the Minneapolis Hilton reflecting on the 107 pages of banter on TY and the reaction of our staff who we introduced to the new lineup yesterday… tomorrow will be interesting for a lot of reasons. Thinking I should gather a few words to post here for the ‘hole-shot’ cheers cr
February 19th, 2013 at 2:19 am

kyleg said:
it would be a lot easier to take the pro cross panels off and spray them yamaha blue and throw some decals on it. im sure yamaha (if it was them) has a few cats doos and poos to test. or it could be a guy who owns a body shop and wanted to have the first viper

Possible, but a unique windshield (which matches in both pics) and a signature Yamaha tail flap? And unique front shocks? The devil is in the details. Way too many different details to spend that much energy on a mock-up.

I understand some are in denial and are trying to do everything to talk themselves out of a YamaCat being real... But I honestly believe the feline viper lives and will be released like it or not to the world tomorrow.

Benwaballs said:
I am trying to get a few more photos from different angles but I won't be able to post them I have been asked/warned not to post anymore but I will let you know if they are real

Please PM me...that's allowed.

Daranello said:
Benwaballs said:

pm me as well

i guess we will see. there should be a little bet or something everyone who thinks its a yamacat and is wrong gets a 3 day ban and whoever thinks its a yamaha and is wrong get a 3 day ban. but i'll leave that up to the mods

DITTO!

Daranello said:
Benwaballs said:

Back