• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

low slung said:
Funny thing i had no problem lifting the rear of my warrior this morning(five times).Had to turn it around to avoid a slushy,overflow in a river.

Than you sir, are much stronger than I! The rear of the apex with a full payload of the ice bricks she carries is a bit much for me in anything other than a groomed trail, icy hardpack, or the garage!

jlemieu1 said:
I saw a lot of guys wearing Yamaha jackets and hats when walking around downtown MSP today during my lunch :yam:
And you didn't get a picture...shame on you ;):D
This is all so funny - It's the best yet - I can't believe all of this hype :jump:

Paraclete said:
It is not that hard to chop a sled
gallery_88694_3372_1903.jpg

That's clearly been photoshopped as where the others do not appear to be. Throwing a simply overlay is quite different than creating new panels. It's not that it can't be done, but if that's fake it's done extremely well

KevinS said:
What ever happened with that BRP vs Cat Patent lawsuit. Wouldn't this new sled open up Yamaha for the same lawsuit?

I've been wondering that myself ... anybody know how the court disposed of that case?

Had to check facebook and The Riders Scope FB page took down their post saying the photo was fake. They said they were told to do so. More like they were fricking WRONG. UGGGH, got sucked back into the drama.

Even if that is the true sled we don't know who built it or if it were re-engineered from the origanial Cat. We know the exterior appearances share a lot of similarities and that is about it.

As another suggested - download the bigger side photo and then zoom way in. He was correct - you can see green reflection on the seat and the floor. Fake!

then why are all the other pics still here but the ones today have to be deleted??hmmmmmm

DigitalFusion said:
enticer294 said:
I saw 6 of last night in St.Croix Falls,they were leaving the Dallas House headed up the Gandy Dancer at about 5:45pm

that I find extremely hard to believe. All this secrecy and they going going to left a half a dozen out to romp around the country side? Maybe if this was AFTER the dealers go to see them and they were doing test rides or something, but 36 hours before the release?
Boys I think that was a joke by enticer294! You're all trying too hard! :tg:

Lets say for kicks it is a ProCross frame. Can someone who know Artic Cat tell us more about it? Is it the same frame they use everywhere? Or do they have difference between their 2 stroke and 4 stroke turbo?

I never researched it and from what I see they seem all the same to me. Just like all the doo's.

I do think AC has the nicest looking sleds out there. Looks so aggressive with their long tracks and rail, decals, short windshield.

Just compared to the Apex XTX. They tucked in the 144 so it only looks like a 136. I understand function of looks is more important but still. Never like the look of the Apex since it came out. Call me strange but I prefer the look of my SRX tenfold.

I like what they did with the Nytro. Hopefully they can keep the same uniqueness for whatever is coming out next.

RIGIDONE said:
then why are all the other pics still here but the ones today have to be deleted??hmmmmmm

Well I might be wrong and if I am if anyone ever finds this post they will point out I was wrong, but I'm going going to say that the SR Viper in these pictures is real and is what will be released tomorrow. The Arctic Cat rumors just won't go away and haven't gone away for a long time. These pictures could be photoshopped, but if so the best photoshop I have ever seen.

How about the Yamaha coat on the rider I have never seen before? I can't afford to get a new sled next year, but I WANT that Yamaha-FXR jacket!

I just think there is a lot of denial, but I think we need to keep an open mind and let Yamaha tell us about the sled and their forward path in the snowmobile industry before we dismiss this new Viper. I am an old Cat rider and left only because I wanted a 4-stroke and Yamaha had the best. I also left because I wanted a higher quality machine. If this sled is still built to Yamaha standards it might be a very nice combination sled that might get some riders from other brands to look again at Yamaha.

Back