• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

it prolly already would have hit 200 if people wouldnt have started a half dozen other 2014 threads and just posted in this one. Then again, with out all the impatient people hitting submit multiple times when they server is running slow we'd only have 50 pages.

yamajammer76 said:
vice108 said:
How can we not have a dealer leak by now?

Well the only leak we have had is the YamaCat so it sort of makes you wonder if that isn't the real deal. I know about half the board thinks it is the real deal and the other half thinks it is a complete fake. If it is a fake the real one has to be out there somewhere, but you know it still has not showed up.

What legitimate source leak do we even have for a YamCat yet???

vice108 said:

You haven't seen a leak from a dealer because they are kept in the dark just as much as consumers, sometimes even more so.

vice108 said:
yamajammer76 said:
vice108 said:

Well the only leak we have had is the YamaCat so it sort of makes you wonder if that isn't the real deal. I know about half the board thinks it is the real deal and the other half thinks it is a complete fake. If it is a fake the real one has to be out there somewhere, but you know it still has not showed up.

What legitimate source leak do we even have for a YamCat yet???

True all we have is the two pictures, but that is a lot more then what is coming from the other side that say it is a complete fake. I honestly don't know what is coming, but if it is nothing to do with Arctic Cat why won't that rumor die? I'm just curious.

We got a few snips here and there when the Phazer and Nytro were released... This time... Nothing. It's almost like they know a tiny snip would give it away.

MrSled said:
All Users... please post in moderation, as the server is taking a big hit with all of the traffic from the pre-release hours before Yamahas big debut. If the server is waiting to post your thread, do NOT hit post again ... its taking time to recover... the more you hit post the more double posting we will have and the bigger load on the server....it will NOT make it post faster.

Just an idea, but is there a way to add the above message in BOLD to the 'post a reply' page? At the rate everyone is going this will be missed by most.

:rocks:

MrSled said:
All Users... please post in moderation, as the server is taking a big hit with all of the traffic from the pre-release hours before Yamahas big debut. If the server is waiting to post your thread, do NOT hit post again ... its taking time to recover... the more you hit post the more double posting we will have and the bigger load on the server....it will NOT make it post faster.

since we have all this traffic, take the time to click on a banner or two, and help Mr.Sled buy a better server :rocks:

MrSled said:

Just an idea, but is there a way to add the above message in BOLD to the 'post a reply' page? At the rate everyone is going this will be missed by most.

:rocks:

its funny that the two photos came from two different sources. I would be willing to bet that it is or is very close to the final product!

The reason there is no dealer leaks is because they all find out at 9:00 tonight at the unveiling of the new sled(s). So I think it will be 10:00 EST.

Boston RX1 said:
The reason there is no dealer leaks is because they all find out at 9:00 tonight at the unveiling of the new sled(s). So I think it will be 10:00 EST.

That explains it - thanx ;)!

Boston RX1 said:

Yep we will get some confirmation at that point. Someone will leak it. Like it or not... get ready... It's coming.

Back